Sunday, May 22, 2011

Podcast #7 (April Fool's Day!)


I procrastinated in uploading this... for April Fool's Day recorded a podcast of singing celebrities, so as I am currently editing my 8th podcast here's the one I did nearly two months ago!

Cinema Super Friends Podcast #7: April Fool's Day
01. Intro: The Edge (David McCallum)
02. Unforgettable (Jackie Chan & Ani Difranco)
03. Under The Boardwalk (Bruce Willis & The Temptations)
04. Talk To My Ass (Steven Seagal)
05. My Honey's Lovin' Arms (Robert Mitchum)
06. Wanderin' Star (Lee Marvin)
07. Je Cherche Apres Titine aka The Nonsense Song (Charlie Chaplin)
08. Kasmiri Song (Rudolph Valentino)
09. Puttin' On The Ritz (Clark Gable)
10. Das Ist Die Liebe Der Mastrosen (Eddie Constantine)
11. Miranda (Adam West)
12. The Miner's Ball (Burgess Meredith)
13. That's The Trouble With Love (Frank Gorshin)
14. Nine More Gallons (Rick Moranis)
15. Clowny Clown Clown (Crispin Glover)
16. Letitia (Alain Delon)
17. She Dances Alone (Bud Cort)
18. Outro: Hicky-Burr (Bill Cosby)

Download Podcast #7

No comments: