Sunday, May 22, 2011

Podcast #2



And here we are back; Sergio and I, for our second show. I packed my gear and recorded it at his work studio in Boyle Heights. The sound quality is a bit better than the first podcast, and the overall flow is getting more natural. The movie of the night is "The Social Network," which is my first time viewing the film, and Sergio's third or fourth if I remember correctly. After discussing our contrasting views on the film, Sergio states his opinions on Ben Affleck's "The Town" and Mike Nichols' adaptation of the Joseph Heller novel "Catch-22." Afterwards I bring up my recent acquisition of a "lot" of VHS tapes I purchased from a liquidating video store, and review two of the films: Greydon Clark's ultra-schlocky "Uninvited" and Paul Verhoeven's '83 erotic drama "The Fourth Man."


No comments: